Beter Bed Holding shows strong sales performance in Q1 2022
22 April 2022
Highlights first quarter
- Sales increased by 38.6% compared with Q1 2021 to € 60.5 million with strong performance across all businesses.
- Like-for-like order intake increased by 40.5% over the first quarter mainly driven by mandatory store closures.
- Online sales amounted to a 21.0% channel share.
- Order book increased to € 19.5 million per end Q1 2022, up 11.3% versus Q1 last year.
- Performance well above pre-COVID levels with sales CAGR of 9.7% and order intake CAGR of 8.5% compared with Q1 2020.
- Implementation of strategic plan in full swing with the rollout of Beter Slapen ID and implementation of the B Bright box spring collection.
Download the full press release:20220422 BBH shows strong sales performance in Q1 2022 (trading update) (0.67Mb)