Beter Bed Holding continued growth in Q3 2021 and launched several initiatives to drive its strategic plan 2025
15 October 2021
- Q3 sales increased by 4.9% to € 56.5 million with continued growth from both Benelux and New Business.
- Order intake LfL in Q3 up by 8.3%, resulting in an order book on 30 September 2021 of € 29.2 million (+16.4% vs. last year).
- A compound annual growth rate (CAGR) over Q3 2019 (pre COVID-19) to Q3 2021 (post COVID-19) of 18.7% in sales and 19.9% in order intake is achieved.
- Online sales up 20.0% in Q3, leadingto a channel share of 15.8% and YTD channel share of 26.5%.
- Strong performance New Businesswith significantly improvedsales and order intake.
- Strengthened financial position through issue of new shares in July 2021 to offset impact on solvency of repayment of perpetual loan.
- Strategic plan 2025 well underway with several initiatives launched.
Download the full press release:20211015 BBH Q3 trading update 2021 and initiatives to drive strategic plan 2025 (0.64Mb)