Beter Bed Holding records strong commercial and financial performance with excellent cash generation in 2020
12 March 2021
- New strategic route leads to growth significantly outpacing bedding market.
- Full-year EBITDA (including IFRS 16) grew by 57.5% to € 33.4 million in 2020 with net profit of € 7.9 million.
- Net cash generation amounted to € 19.8 million.
- 2020 sales amount to € 222.1 million representing a like-for-like uplift of 21.2% across all businesses.
- Order intake for the Group grew like-for-like by 24.8%, leading to record high order book of 24.8 million on 31 December 2020 (up 19% vs. 31 December 2019).
- Strong omni-channel approach drives online sales up by 86.5% like-for-like, leading to a channel share of 14.8% for the full year.
- Gross margin further increased to 54.9% across the Group.
Download the full press release:20210312 Full-year results 2020 (200.2kb)