Beter Bed Holding records strong sales growth of 28.7% in Q4 2020
22 January 2021
- Q4 sales amount to € 61.3 million with strong growth driven across all businesses.
- Order intake in Benelux in Q4 (+15.1% like-for-like) and New Business (+52.0% like-for-like) resulted in +18.7% in order intake over Q4 and +24.8% for the full year (like-for-like).
- Order book rose to a record level of € 24.8 million (up 19% vs. 31 December 2019), despite the COVID-19 pandemic and store closures following the second lockdown as of mid-December.
- Online sales up 119.2% in Q4, leading to a channel share of 17.4% over Q4 and 14.8% for the full year.
- Strong performance New Business with significantly improved sales at Sängjätten and continued significant growth in the B2B channel at DBC.
Download the full press release:20210122 Beter Bed Holding records strong sales growth of 28.7% in Q4 2020 (0.61Mb)